Fundraise for radical climate campaigns in 2020
Persatuan Kesedaran dan Keadilan Iklim Malaysia
(Klima Action Malaysia - KAMY)
*Kindly email us if there’s a need to show payment proof
Please visit our fundraising link at Simply Giving to donate via Credit & Debit card, Paypal
TARGET: RM 5,400 / USD 1,300
Aim: Climate strikes on strategic days/months in 2020.
For more effective climate strikes, we need
1) Portable PA systems and hailers that are loud and durable to bring down to the streets.
2) Supplies and materials that will be used for our street activities, banner making sessions and other forms of ARTivism for climate action.
3) Storage rental to store all climate strikes materials.
*If you would like to contribute a space, please contact us.
Digital and communications
TARGET: RM 5,000 / USD 1180
Aim: Creation of climate advocacy material such as infographic, video, podcast, webinar, newsletter, and article
1) Online tools : zoom, buzzsprouts, canva, infogram, substack
2) Material and content creation for #MyClimateStories
Contoh: Document translations to Bahasa Malaysia and creation and planning for infographics/illustrations
3) Digital Climate Strikes
TARGET: RM 4,000 / USD 750
Aim: Climate and organizational workshops in schools, universities, and communities.
1) Material preparation
Example: Module content, art supplies, mahjong paper, and stationeries.
2) Volunteers logistics
Aim: Formation of university students collectives for climate action
1) A safe space of students to meet, discuss and plan for action.
2) Planning and building capacity for divestment campaigns in universities and education institutions from polluting companies and corporations.
TARGET: RM 5000/ USD 1180
Aim: Inclusive discussions and capacity building training with NGOs and CSOs (Civil Society Organizations) for climate action